Thousands of CCPU members across the state overwhelmingly voted YES on approving our Historic Healthcare Fund Tentative Agreement and the approval of our new dues structure!
It took a tremendous united effort to have the right to vote on both ratification items: countless phone calls to the governor, lobby visits with legislators, rallies, community outreach events, and all of us standing strong together.
Members voted YES on:
- $100 million in ongoing funding to make healthcare affordable to providers.
- Lowering or eliminating healthcare costs for insured and uninsured providers, addressing both costs for health insurance premiums and out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Start-up funds to set up our CCPU health care trust to administer health care benefit.
- CCPU to become self-reliant and create a union that enables us to build a better future as we forge our path.
- Financial stability so our union can fight to earn the wages and benefits child care providers desperately need.